Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gotta go...........


Ok so I hopped out of bed early and took photos. Simple.

Except it wasn't simple.

I rose early, but the temperature was 2 degrees centigrade.

I really wanted to work around in the early light but didn't want to catch cold. Then I had the 
idea.                                                  Give the thermals a go.

I had bought thermals (warm under clothes) and these saved the day. I was already a little chesty but decided to risk it with the thermals.

No problems.

The photo above was taken early at the "dock area". It the main wharf area of Hobart.

I have only just got back to the hotel room from walking around. My hands got very cold. The early morning has one big advantage in that there is no one around.

I have yet to go fully through my mornings photos. If you like the above photo please download the bigger version at;

http://home.exetel.com.au/wgp/tasmania/tas1d.jpg

If you get to see the bigger version, sit back from your computer screen a little. It looks better.

My camera lenses are really suited to lots of light, like during the middle of the day. So I'm glad a few seemed to have worked out.

I didn't want to do it - but I think I will. My next posting will be "Stephen's First Impressions of Hobart".
After all it's a good opportunity for a little peek for anyone that hasn't been here. :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment